Saturday 14 February 2009

My "new" old piano

My dear friends I am over the moon!
First of all I did go to the gym last Thursday and Friday and gave my 100% on both aquaerobic classes.

I love V's class and sense of humor. Her breastroke with jump is one of my favourite moves, and the kicks and punches combact style. Her mantra is "create some turbolance ladies, the more turbolance the more toning!"

T is an ex dancer, I am sure because I am one too -not that I dare to say so very often, due to people looking at me with big eyes and saying: "R-E-A-L-LY?"
T's class is basically a dance techniques class in the water and I feel very happy when I do it because I visualiza my fat and water retention dissolving like snow in a sunny day and my muscles working as normal with an improvement in my technique due to the continuous attention to detail...
Her class is really good fun, especially at the end when we streach and she says:"open your ciest!" it always makes me smile.
But what really put a big smile on my lips this week is my "new" old piano.
Playing the piano is always been my dream and I have a very sad story about attending one year of Music Conservatory in Sardinia aged 11.
I think I will have to write a book about it at some point and it is far too sad for this blog.
Anyway the great fantastic news is that this year aged almost 39 I do have my own piano and I have already started to study music by myself.
I have also joined a piano course which will start on my birthday- the 23rd of April 2009. How peculiar, eh?
I hope learning to play the piano will also have some good effects on my hypotiroidism. Sound therapy exists, doesn't it?
Well now I have to go and chose my Master Degree. Well I shouldn't surprise anyone too much for considering Arts Therapy, right?
Good San Valentine everyone.
XXX
M

No comments: