Friday 13 March 2009

REDUCTIL

I have almost finished the first box of Reductil.
I feel it is fear to let you know that I have been prescrived this medicine to help with my weightloss.
As I have tried almost everything to recreate a balance, I have decided to follow this cure as well.
I have by now accepted the idea that this arduous weightloss goal will be obtained not only by one factor but by a combination of efforts on different levels.
I pray to be protected by the Universal forces againts sickness and for my body to react to the illness every day.
The active substance in Reductil is sibutramine hydrochloride monohydrate.
The first few days my appetite was decreased dramatically but by now it is slightly increased.
On the first few days I felt much more energy but now, after about 15 pills taken, I feel very tired and often need an afternoon nap to cope with evening tasks.

No comments: