Wednesday 13 May 2009

Closing the blog starting a new row path with BLEND!

Good Afternoon,
I have today taken the decision to close my blog TheFatdess which kept me company and memories since the 26 November 2008.
This decision comes as the result of a life changing new project I am starting today.
I am extremely exited about the new venture and I will start a new blog with a new title for my new journey.
I will keep in touch with you all and keep sharing my experiences, research and knowledge but in a much larger scale, so you will be able to see more of my work in the coming months.
Until then I will be happy to receive your e-mails and suggestions on my private new e-mail address which is the following:
marybelmultimedia@yahoo.co.uk
wishing you all good health and high spirits
nam-myoho-renge-kyo
Marybel
xxx

No comments: