Saturday 21 March 2009

Deep causes for Hypothyroidism

So, I have been furiously busy with my job search in this desperate climate of the recession.
Now I ma back briefly to go a bit deeper in the analysis of what could be the possible metaphysical causes for this terrible disease.

Louise Hays does not talk about this topic in her book, but I found the answer she gave to a reader from Australia online:
"Of course you’re tired of life. You’ve been disconnected from your emotions for a long time. This pattern usually begins in childhood. At home and in society, many of us receive the message it’s not okay to express certain feelings such as sadness and anger. We suppress or “depress” so-called unacceptable feelings. We become cut off from our emotional energy and left with a general feeling of fatigue and disconnection from life. We slow our bodies down and feel we’re running on empty.

At least 80% of all autoimmune disease (immune system attacks the body) occurs in women. Somewhere deep within our bodies there’s some kind of destructive message that needs to be revealed and transformed. To break free of this pattern, it’s helpful to establish a safe environment to reconnect with our feeling processes and begin to safely release stored anger, sadness, and other suppressed emotions. It’s highly recommended to have qualified professional help in this process. An affirmation to use here is: “It is safe to express all that is within me. I love, honor, and accept all aspects of who and what I am. As a result, I’m energized, expressed, and filled with joy;">So I pubblicly want to thank this wonderful author for the tip. I feel I am doing this in a way, but it is going to be a very long process, I am afraid.<In the mentime I also have taken another decision: I want to take an appointmento to see Dr. Barry Durrant-Peatfield , the famous thyroid pioneer author of the book : 'The Great Thyroid Scandal and How to Survive It'.
More on this on my next posts...stay tuned.
XXX
M

No comments: